Monday 25 June 2007

thank you

Well two new tyres and one little part,
a can petrol treatment, some cyber friends.
and the will of the people .
My Diahatsu Move sail through the retest
with flying colors ,
With plastic card in hand I paid the garage man.
With held my glee until safely away to drink my lunchtime tea.
Time to reflect; it is to be said don't wait until its
to late, book your M.O.T early, as to give yourself
time to put things right, can put an end to all that worry.

So the last rights were never read,I can sleep at night knowing the cars alright
for another year, to carry me and my camera to the places far and near.
THANK YOU bloggers !!
(out loud)

3 comments:

Janice Thomson said...

How wonderful! Now I look forward to more lovely photos. By the way what is the beautiful bird at the top of your blog? Love its coloring.

fotoface said...

THIS IS A JAY
ITS JUST BEAUTIFUL
and this still remains one of my best
photos.




thanks for looking in

ARMYGREEN said...

Scooby back on the road good stuff,i just have to get the landie thru emissions now cheers Chris.

The Old Git

The Old Git
The pigeon wild, not tame he seem to like me

The Number of visitors I've welcome to my blog