Saturday 16 June 2007

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
In this case I held the eye
A BEAUTY WAS TO FLY AWAY FROM ME. FOR ALAS WE DO NOT CONNECT ,
ALL WE CAN DO IS SHARE THIS OPEN SPACE .
I SHALL BE BACK ANOTHER DAY BUT YOU MY FRIEND YOU CAN FLY AWAY
AND YOU MAY NEVER RETURN . FOR I HAVE SEEN THE MESS THE GUNMAN
HAS LEFT BEHIND . SPENT CARTRIDGES ALL AROUND , I KNOW NOT OF WHAT HE
SHOOTS. I JUST FEEL SICK INSIDE , BECAUSE THE SHOOTING NOT FOR FOOD
ITS ONLY FOR THE PLEASURE , ITS ONLY FOR THE FUN OF THE KILL

3 comments:

Annie Wicking said...

We do the best kind of shooting!
With our cameras..:-)

best wishes,

Annie

Janice Thomson said...

I hate hunting - even for food. Should not all creatures have the right to live? Ok, maybe not a mosquito... particularly if he's biting me. LOL

fotoface said...

I too eat mainly veggies
and try to grow my own its the only
way really and its good for the brain

your a bit of stardust too
thanks Janice

The Old Git

The Old Git
The pigeon wild, not tame he seem to like me

The Number of visitors I've welcome to my blog