Wednesday 4 July 2007

life lines

Board your train take a seat, eyes open, waiting for the movement whats the delay .
Slowly moving forward theres no going back , faster and faster moving on parallel lines.
Houses shops hedgerows trees all either side of the parallel lines.
Making good time traveling on parallel lines
See the shine the glistening shine on the top of the parallel lines.
Feel the roll, hear the rush of the wind as you speed to your destiny.
Into the dark and no sooner back to the light still on parallel lines.
No turning left or right only forwards on parallel lines
Theres nothing in between only sleepers, holding apart the parallel lines.
Leave your seat journey's end walk away look back at parallel lines.
Forward you go walking between your life's own parallel lines.

2 comments:

Wanda said...

How interesting....I certainly believe we live our lives on parallel lines...In fact a month or so ago, I posted a railroad track and made somecomments...
Very nice post. I travel the Amtrak to my children in Southern CA.

Janice Thomson said...

oh I like this old git...like the ending...I love going on trains but over here it's almost a thing of the past.

The Old Git

The Old Git
The pigeon wild, not tame he seem to like me

The Number of visitors I've welcome to my blog