Sunday 8 July 2007

stewing

Help! help! the human cry the poor need to be satisfied .

Who are the poor in the western world .
Is it those who choose to leave their home at young age,
to live on the streets of big cities .
Or those who travel from town to town, taking the things that don't belong to them.
When the trust has all but gone, I find it hard to believe anyone.
As why we need the word poor, for its does not really sum up : POOR PEOPLE.
We all make a life for our selfs . If I can't afford it I go without.
If I don't eat , thats my fault , If I don't work I don't get paid.
I don't steal the things I would like to have .
Your riches are your life so get satisfied
If you wish to waste it don't burden us with your lies,
to cheat your way to get a high.
Why should I work while you doss.
Join you, no thanks I'VE GOT PRIDE

3 comments:

Janice Thomson said...

AMEN - in every aspect you mentioned.
Excellent Old Git!

Annie Wicking said...

Wonderful! Send it to a MP or better still our government...

Shout it out and tell the world, Old Git.

Best wishes,

Annie

Wanda said...

I add my AMEN! Wish everyone in blogland could read this post!!!

Thanks for your poem of heart and wisdom!

The Old Git

The Old Git
The pigeon wild, not tame he seem to like me

The Number of visitors I've welcome to my blog