Saturday 14 July 2007

thinking aloud

Work work always slaving away only doing it for the pay.
Tell me! I need to save , what chance say I, there always bills to pay.
There are so many who want a piece of my wage.
As every thing goes up I have very little left.
A good example of this is pay monthly
in advance of the quarterly bill that way you'll have enough .
when theres more they keep it, when theres not, they take more each month.
and who get the interest on this not me thats for sure.
Worrying enough while I'm working, but I have no idea what happens when I retire

3 comments:

Wanda said...

With your talents, gifts and creativity....You will do doubt enjoy your retirement!
In reality....looking ahead to retirement can be a scary place fora a lot of people!

Janice Thomson said...

I think a lot of people feel the same Old Git. One just has to believe it will work out. Thought-provoking post.

fotoface said...

so we'll face hell with adversity

thank you wanda
janice

The Old Git

The Old Git
The pigeon wild, not tame he seem to like me

The Number of visitors I've welcome to my blog